Having trouble writing essays?
Are you dreading the English diploma exam?
Are you great at Math, but failing English 30-1?
Do you think that Shakespeare wrote his plays in a foreign language??
If you answered yes to one--or to all--of these questions, then call for a private ELA tutor who...
There is Part A and Part B of the diploma exam. If you want to have private lessons covering both topics, or one of the two, we can help you.
There are many things that you can do to prepare for the High School English 30-1 diploma exam. One of those things is to have a good breakfast before writing it!! Little things count. Now, here are some other ideas as well:
Troy C Moore - Senior Instructor and Partner: email@example.com
● 20 years experience; born and raised in Canada
● specialized in writing CRTs and PRTs for the diploma exam
● study and discuss Shakespearean plays (e.g., Macbeth and Hamlet)
● office located in quiet Glamorgan SW (near Sign Hill and Westhills)
● BA Anthropology and Linguistics (University of Western Ontario, 1985)
● Master of Applied Linguistics and Exegesis (Trinity Western University, 2003)
● not very handsome or athletic, but extremely smart!!
Have you come to Canada to learn more English? Congratulations. Good idea. But we know it is hard. You probably feel Canada is already too cold.
But the hardest thing is English, especially if you are in junior high or senior high. Right? Don't worry -- the weather and the food will get better and we can help you with English.
4407 47 ST SW
CALGARY AB T3E 3X5
Private classes are made by appointment only.
Cell: 403 - 613 - 0364 - Private English classes
Cell: 403 - 629 - 6710 - Private French classes